19 degrees is stupid cold, but ride-wise it’s do-able, despite looking like a member of a hi-viz special ops team.
- fleece balaclava
- ski goggles (critical)
- underarmour cold gear compression base layer top
- Specialized thermal soft shell jersey
- Specialized windproof shell
- Specialized Lobster gloves
- Padded thermal bib tights
- Saucony Nomad windproof pants
- injinji toe socks
- smartwool wool socks
- Bontrager Mountain Race shoes
- Pearl Izumi toe covers
- Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier 3mm neoprene shoe covers
The rest o’ the Chainsuck crew; Yukon Cornelius and The Welshman, enjoying a respite. This was before my phone froze and died, and all picture taking stopped.